Sugar Maple Jersey's second annual pork-to-fork event, our SPRING FLING!
This event will include a four-course family-style lunch accompanied by live music from Dave’s Real Country Music Band. From Ringoes, NJ, they
will be playing a variety of traditional country music.
- Date: Sunday, April 23rd
- Time: 12:00 pm
- Location: Sergeantsville Firehouse Banquet Hall (761 Sergeantsville Rd, Sergeantsville, NJ 08557)
The catering of our locally sourced and other farm-fresh products will be provided
by 207 Main from Bordentown, NJ.
This will be and casual afternoon event served with only our own products or locally sourced ingredients. This event is BYO and will be accompanied by a complimentary wine tasting provided by Federal Twist Winery from Stockton, NJ.
Course 1: quiches/maple blueberry breakfast links/ charcuterie & cheeses
Course 2: Tossed salad with locally sourced greens, grape tomato, beets, candied walnuts, goat cheese, honey balsamic vinaigrette
Course 3: SMJ ham w/ a brown sugar citrus glaze served with a homemade pineapple raisin chutney. Mac and cheese, roasted potatoes, Bread & SMJ butter
Course 4: Bread pudding w/ custom Ice cream flavor & locally roasted coffee station
- SMJ: cheddar, gouda, butter, pork salamis
- SMJ: pork sausages/bacon/ham
- Pittstown Poultry eggs: Pasture-raised chickens from Pittstown NJ
- Abe’s Acres farm from Highstown, NJ with organic salad greens
- 2 barn farm from Pittstown NJ with organic potatoes for the main course
- Flowersmith at 2barn farm from Pittstown NJ designing table centerpieces from their own flowers
- Federal twist wine Family owned Stockton NJ
- The Nesting Box ice cream Kempton PA
- Kirbyville market bakery for bread and rolls Fleetwood PA
- Live local band Dave’s real country Ringoes NJ
- Local caterer 207 main Bordentown NJ
- Party favors Stoneking Honey bees small jars of honey Stockton, NJ
- The Coffee Scoop is artisanal roasting and responsibly sourced. Bucks County PA
Tax & 20% gratuity included in the ticket price.